December Rotary Students

Heather Inglis, Co-Editor-In-Chief
April 4, 2012
Filed under Student Life

Hollie Baker, Senior, is the daughter of Michael and Barbra Baker. She is the sister of Lauren Baker, 20, who is currently attending The Ohio State University and Melissa Baker, 15, a freshman here at Hubbard High School. Hollie is an Advanced Placement student, participating in AP Calculus, AP English Literature, and AP Chemistry. She is also the National Honor Society Co-President and Student Council President, both in which she excels in her leadership. Outside of school, she is an active member of St. Patrick’s Church where she is an Euchristic Minister, a Celebrate Youth Group team member, and assistant teacher for the third grade Sunday Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD) classes. Hollie also has been an assistant dance teacher at Kristie’s Dance Time Studio for three years and has danced there for eleven years. Hollie’s favorite thing to do, however, is to help others. After high school, Hollie would like to attend The Ohio State University, Bowling Green State University, or University of Toledo to major in Aviation or International Studies.

Castner-DecemberJacob Castner, Senior, is the son of Donald and Maria Castner, and the older brother of Justine Castner, 14, a freshman at Hubbard High. Jacob is an Advanced Placement and Honors student, taking AP United States History and Honors English. He is member of the Wind Ensemble and Marching Band where he plays the saxophone, and is also in National Honor Society. Jacob is also on the Swim Team where he does the 100 meter breast-stroke and the 100 meter freestyle and he participates in Track and Field where he is a thrower. After high school, Jacob plans on enlisting in the Marine Corps.

Kasula-DecemberKatelyn Kasula, Senior, is the daughter of Peter and Diane Kasula and the older sister of John Kasula, 14, a freshman at Hubbard High School. She is a member of The HUB where she is Co-Editor-In-Chief, National Honor Society, French and Ecology Club. Katelyn is an Advanced Placement student who participates in AP United States History and AP English Literature. When she’s not doing things for school, Katelyn is a volunteer at Angels for Animals and at the Youngstown Developmental Center. After high school, Katelyn is attending Kent State University to major in Psychology and minor in Criminology. She then plans to achieve a degree in Forensic Pyschology.

APedicini-Decembernna Pedicini, Senior, is the daughter of James and Josephine Pedicini. She is the younger sister of Michele Miller. Anna is an Advanced Placement student taking AP English Literature and AP History. Outside of school, Anna maintains a very busy schedule. She is a four year Attorney in Mock Trial, the Historian of the band where she plays percussion, the Co-President of Future Teachers of America (FTA), and a member of National Honor Society, Rotary Interact, Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD), and Ecology club. Anna is also plays on the softball team. After high school, Anna plans on majoring in Psychology at Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania.

Comments

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!